I’m very excited to be nominated for my 2nd Liebster Blog award!
I was nominated for this award by Shimmering In The Dark, (I’m sorry I don’t know her name, but she’s a cool Canadian gal studying Photography)
Please visit her blog via the link above 😉
You are probably thinking, what is this? It is an award for bloggers who are nominated by others as their favorite blogs. These blogs must have less than 200 followers and it comes with a number of rules:
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posed by your nominator
- Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
- Pose eleven new questions to your bloggers
Post a copy of the badge on your blog (type “Liebster Award” into Google images; you’ll find plenty to choose from). Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipients. Whew!!!
Stuff about Me
1. I have started 5 novels and finished none. Was thinking about tossing those and starting a 6th one, but after discussing this with Aunt Kitty (and cousin Dawn), decided to continue one of the original 5 I started during NaNoWriMo last November. You just don’t question wisdom from Aunt Kitty.
2. Every time I go to the San Bernardino, CA area – it snows. Even in March.
3. Lately, I spend more time reading blog posts than writing them. Such talent out there!
4. I’m getting sick of crocheting frogs.
5. I need a good nap. Strange beds and relatives make me tired.
6. I can’t wait until football season starts in August. Speaking of, I’m pissed that the 49ers fired David Akers. He should go to Kansas City with Alex Smith. Don’t get me started about that.
7. I have a yarn addiction. I only knit and crochet so I can buy more.
8. I joined a quilters guild, so now I am hoarding fabric too.
9. I miss the people I used to work with – a lot.
10. I tend to read thrillers and mysteries. And stuff my daughter recommends because she got her taste in the macabre from her mother.
11. Oh, and my granddaughters think I’m the best grandma ever 🙂
Questions asked by my nominator:
1. Does your name mean anything? My mom liked the name of the little boy in The Yearling, so I became Jodi. At least she spelled it the girl’s way.
2. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Both. If I absolutely had to choose – white!!
3. What was your favorite school subject? English
4. Do you have a secret celebrity crush? if so, who? Matthew Gray Gubler. I love his character, Dr. Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds). Sigh…
5. Cats or dogs? DOG’s. Always.
6. A place you’ve always wanted to go to? Tiffany’s
7. Has a movie ever made you cry? If so, which movie? This would be easier to answer if it was a movie I didn’t cry at. At the end of Forest Gump, when he’s talking to Jenny’s grave, I balled like a baby.
8. What is your dream date place? Picnic blanket, on a tropical (a.k.a. warm) beach, at sunset.
9. Do you have any regrets? Yep.
10. Do you have a best friend you can tell anything to? Yes, Thank God I have a few. Maggie and Cindy have kept me out of the booby-hatch on many occasions. We have been best friends since we were kids.
11. How do you feel about turtles? I had a pet turtle as a kid at my Grandma’s house (mom did not “do” reptiles and considered turtles were in the same family). My turtle (cannot remember his name) was fun to watch, but I yearned for a puppy I could cuddle.
OK! That’s enough about me. Now for the fun part! Click on their blogs name and go see their talents for yourself 😉
And The Nominee’s Are…..
Questions for my nominees to answer:
1. How old were you when you had your first romantic kiss?
2. What was your favorite TV show – at age 12 and now?
3. Ever hit a skunk on the road? Tell us about it (or a comparable experience).
4. Your best vacation, ever – Describe it.
5. Football, Basketball or Baseball? Why?
6. Describe something you do better than everyone you know.
7. Do you agree with the Academy’s Oscar choices? Which movie would you choose for Best Picture?
8. Hairy chested men or smooth? (For the guy’s – blondes or brunettes?)
9. Are you a lover or a fighter?
10. Name something you had to learn the hard way.
11. Name a good book you’ve read recently.
Don’t forget to send me the link to your award blog post!!! The best of luck to all 🙂