I do not have a Bucket List. My days are filled with too many lists as it is. Well, it’s more like one list and too many things listed upon it. I often overestimate my level of energy and underestimate how much time I have to accomplish everything on the stupid list.
I instead have a “Wishful List”. This list would not be like your routine bucket list, you know, things you want to do before you die. (i.e. you now have a deadline!) A Wishful List is where you write down the things you want to happen – to you or other people.
This list is for my imagination and amusement only. Occasionally, I may share items from my list with my wonderful readers, but some of my items will be private. I know y’all will understand.
- Write a post worthy of being Freshly Pressed. It could happen. I have no idea what gets you Freshly Pressed because NONE of my 958 posts have qualified. Yet.
- Go on a date to interview Channing Tatum. He would need a chaperone – just sayin’.
- Get a small part in the 4th Thor movie. I’m pretty sure there will be another. No, wait! Co-write the screenplay – that would be so fun.
- Swoon Reads falls in love with my manuscript and fixes the link to read it, OR, asks me to resubmit it. I already sent them 2 emails, so I will not send another. Sigh. It’s the waiting that kills your soul!
- I wake up missing 30 pounds and every outfit in my closet fits me. Some are too big.
- If I have to break off another tooth – let it be the sweet-tooth this time.
- I’m successful in training my dog to dance with me
- Something, not brain damage or anything, makes my hubby want to spoil and romance me like never before.
Some are more likely than others. The point is to entertain me. Try it sometime and see for yourself. I would love you to share them with me!
♥ TTFN ♥