Willow Scottling, author of Willow’s Corner, nominated me for the Liebster Award on Jan 16th, 2014. It has taken me a long time to accept the award, but this does not reflect any lack of gratitude on my part. Thank you, Willow, for this honor 🙂
If nominated, and you choose to accept my nomination of your blog and continue with the Liebster award process – here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer eleven (11) questions about yourself, these will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide eleven (11) random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that you nominated for the Liebster award and give a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Willow’s questions for me to answer:
- What do you think of when you think of California? Home. I’ve lived here all my life.
- What food is too much work for you to eat? Pomegranates
- Did you ever have a tree fort growing up? How about a secret club? Dad built my sister and I a “playhouse’ in the backyard.
- What technology (if any) in today’s world are you suspicious of? Security cameras
- What is the first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do at night? Say a prayer.
- What (if anything) would you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why? Eat bugs. What do you mean why?
- If you could ask one person one question and get a completely honest answer who would it be and what would you ask? I thought about this a lot, but my brain did not come up with any person or questions.
- What is the first thing you learned to cook? Did you enjoy the experience? A Chow Mein Casserole. It was not fun at all, because my mom hovered and corrected everything.
- What thing sucks most of your free time away? Do you enjoy it? Writing. I LOVE it!
- Describe a time when a small decision brought big consequences (good or bad). The time I decided to reboot a critical system and used the shutdown command by accident. I did not know where this system was located to boot it back up. I finally found a co-worker to show me where it was. Whew!
- What major historical thing(s) has happened in your lifetime? Has it changed your life? Sept. 11, 2001. It changed my feeling of security into fear.
11 Random Facts About Jodi Lea:
- My teeth can hold a lot of food ( I have to floss after every meal)
- My TMI filter needs to be replaced, according to my daughter.
- I think she’s right.
- It feels like everyone is the boss of me.
- I have a degree in computer science, however, I am not smarter than a 5th grader.
- I refuse to update to Windows 8.01.
- I’m extremely lazy on rainy days
- I have a love/hate relationship going on with my novel
- I used to love cooking
- I miss the hand-drawn animated classics
- I over think everything.
My Nominee’s for the Liebster Award Are…
Nominee’s List of 11 Questions:
- What embarrassing moment sticks foremost in your memory of High School?
- What activity/thing did your parents forbid you, that practically all the other kids you knew had permission?
- Your favorite part of the Academy Awards.
- Who do you think was the best Host of the Academy Awards?
- What makes you smile?
- What sport & Team are you passionate about?
- What genre do you prefer to read?
- Who is a hero in your life?
- What is one of your talents?
- What TV show you watch, but don’t admit it?
- Any advice (or tips) you would like to share with your fellow bloggers?
Blog On 🙂
3 thoughts on “And The Nominees (For The Liebster Award) Are…”
I hit post too soon, I meant to thank you for accepting the award. ^_^
Some people think bugs are a delicacy. I’m not one of them, but I know this is a thing. :p
Comments are closed.