Each month has its own official observances that are passed (as bills) through the Senate and put into effect by the President. Who had a clue these things were that official?
Just for you, my dear readers, are links to this month’s observances 😉
The January 2013 observances are:
- Jan 11 – Human Trafficking Awareness Day
- National Mentoring Month
- National Glaucoma Awareness
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- National Blood Donor Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
Confession: I have not gotten dressed yet this year. Hubby got me the most warm and soft jammies I have ever had. Now, wearing anything else just sucks 😦
I hope your New Year is going well so far!