Last night I said I did not make New Year’s Resolutions. I do, however, write down goals for the year and try to meet them. There is a difference between the two.
- Stop procrastinating the things I want to do, to get chores done. I will try to procrastinate doing chores (even though messiness drives me nuts) – so I can write, read, sew, knit, crochet when I want to. Guilt free.
- Participate in Postaday2013 – you know there will be one. And I love entertaining my
- Select a new and more professional theme for my blog. Or a more silly one. It depends on how goofy I get before midnight 😉
- In the spring, I will bury the ashes of my beloved Mother, and dog Molly. No, not mixed together! But I thought about it.
- Follow my Doctor’s “suggestion” to: “Find a good therapist”. My Doctor just met me and already he has figured out I’m “not right”. [I figure he is an exceptional diagnostician, but way, WAY nicer than Gregory House. Like who isn’t?]
- Keep reminding myself of #1. Especially the “guilt free” part.
- Start meditating again. I am wound tighter than a little travel alarm clock that jitter-bugs across the end table and takes a nose-dive to the floor because it can’t stop going until it’s finished.
- Try Yoga for exercise since I can’t walk on water – even when it’s frozen.
- Keep asking hubby to vacuum for me because when a man picks out a vacuum cleaner, it serves him right.
- I want to complete my last will and testament. People in my family don’t live very long, ya know.