Can you tell I have a thing for the Oscars?
It’s been a good month for my little blog. First the Liebster Award nomination, and a couple of days after that, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. :-). I admit that my head swelled a bit, causing my brain to stop having any post ideas at all. Go figure.
Thank you, Matt, for not only the nomination, but for considering my posts versatile.
All this time I believed I was a flibbertigibbet*. And what do ya know, I was just being versatile. 😉 Upon receiving this award there are rules to follow (there’s always a “but”…)
Versatile Blogger Rules
- Display the Award Certificate on your website √
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award √
1510 awards to deserving bloggers √
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post √
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself. √
My nominations for deserving & versatile blogs go to:
- My Meandering Trail This gal is going to be hiking the Appalachian Trail this year and taking her readers along with her!
- Dorky Deb She’s more fun than dorky!
- Aavicenna This blog introduces you to the world of fragrance. The way perfumes are described you can almost smell them. The photography is awesome. Very Classy.
- Life in General A great place to find life stories, humor, photos and inspiration. A truly versatile blog!
- Charlotte’s Web A unique and somewhat spooky site. Beware if you have arachnophobia :-0
- Ramblings of a Quickwit She is funny and real. I guess that makes her real funny! (Please forgive me, I’m out of sorts today from dealing with medical insurance and the IRS. And I didn’t even speak to a human)
- Whatimeant2say What she does say is hysterical. The adventures of Wonderbutt are fun too.
- notquiteold She is gracefully aging – with resistance. She draws too.
- HagFest A blog celebrating women, that has posts about humor, books, politics, religion, writing, family – you name it. Talk about versatile.
- Maternity Peeve A writer, film critic, designer, gardener and teacher, now a stay at home mom, shares her adventures in her clever blog.
7 Wacky (Interesting) Things About Myself:
- When in grade-school, I would walk home talking to myself, sometimes making up songs and skipping. It was a long 2-mile walk. (No snow – just weirdos wanting to give me rides)
- My little sister excelled at being a pain-in-my-butt ever since she was born. She died last year, but even that hasn’t stopped her.
- When I was 12, I wanted to be a stand-up comic. Like Phyllis Diller and Joan Rivers were at the time. When I told my parents, they laughed at me, and rolled their eyes.
- My right leg is longer than my left. Most people don’t notice, until I mention it. (Oops!)
- My favorite outfit is flannel pajamas and penguin slippers
- I have a crush on Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds
- I spend more time reading blog posts than writing them.
Now I have fulfilled my obligations for this award. I can get back to the 38 things I’ve put off to do this 😉
Your welcome 🙂