Today I received nominations for 5, that’s FIVE, awards. I never knew that was possible -for Jennifer Garner, yes. Not for insane hacks with blogs. A very funny gal, (and my new best friend), mushroomsup, of Funny for Nothing, nominated my humble blog, Not Pretending (to be sane), for all these awards.
I am not worthy. But, if you insist…
The esteemed Versatile Blogger & Liebster Award I am familiar with. For the other 3 awards: Most Creative Blogger Award, the Reader Appreciation Award and the Semper Fidelis, this is my first nomination. To say I’m flattered would be down-playing things a bunch.
These are the questions, asked by mushroomsup, for me to answer upon acceptance. (She said they were optional, but I’ll be a
kiss up good sport) 😉
1. If you had to think of another name for your blog, what would it be? It would take me days to think of something “catchy”. It took a week to come up with the first one!
2. What’s your favourite quote/ saying? It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness
– Chinese Proverb
3. What’s the worst joke you’ve made/ heard? The worst, if you can stomach calling them jokes even, are Dead Baby Jokes. I don’t repeat them.
4. What’s your favourite television show? That varies, but lately I’m loving Ray Donovan (Showtime). I suspect that I am disturbingly vengeful and violent, to enjoy this show. Hopefully, it’s just that I have always had the hots for Liev Schreiber and I cannot stand Jon Voight.
5. Describe yourself in one word. Ha!
6. Do you have an object that you consider to be your lucky charm? No. I have lucky underwear.
7. Which type of chocolate is best: white, milk or dark? There is no best. There is only chocolate.
8. What’s the best non-fiction book you’ve read? “On Writing” by Stephen King.
9. What’s your favourite word? Shenanigans.
10. Are you philosophical person? I’m more of a spiritual person.
11. What’s the capital of Greenland? Nuuk. And yes, I had to Google it 😉
Thanks again to mushroomsup! You should check out her blog and her nominee’s blogs as well 🙂