I’m not insane enough (yet?), to answer when I ask myself a question. These questions I have are not ones you can get answers for on Google. Maybe YOU could help me. If you’re not afraid to be seen here, and would work
for free pro-bono.
Before anyone volunteers (rrrrighttt!), I should give you a few examples of the crap my mind wonders about, while I go about my day:
- If you gave your blog URL to your therapist, would it help him diagnose you?
- Why does the IRS expect you to pay taxes after you die? This has apparently been going on for a while, so we can’t blame Obama for this. But just who in the Hell thought this was a good idea?
- Why aren’t Honey-Boo-Boo’s parents in jail?
- Which shades of green yarn make cuter crocheted frogs? Should I use all shades to convey diversity, or does PC only apply to people?
- Did Jewel write her song, Foolish Games, about Jean-Claude Van Damme?
- Speaking of, I sure would love to be able to do spin-kicks like that. No matter how many times I watch his movies, I can’t get the move down. I sure like watching him do them. (no question here – my mind just veers off on its own)
- What happened to dancing to The Macarena at wedding receptions? I could do that one.
- Do all men blow their nose in the shower?
- What was I thinking when I gave my blog address to my kids?
And so on, and so forth.