Periodically I remind myself of the reasons I quit smoking. New reasons come along as time goes by and I add them to my list…
These reasons aren’t the usual major health concerns, but they certainly are “perks” to enjoy!
- My clothes don’t get ashes or circle burns on them.
- My lipstick stays on.
- My purse isn’t full of loose tobacco.
- Hubby kisses me more often.
- My car smells nice.
- I never have to “bum one” from strangers.
- No over-full ashtrays to deal with.
- I love that I don’t have to quit anymore.
- Have I mentioned I smell pretty?
Do you have silly reasons to stay a non-smoker? Please send them to Not Pretending (to be sane), so I can add them to the list!
Enjoy your day 🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~ 🙂 ~~~~~~~~~~~~