Periodically I remind myself of the reasons I quit smoking. New reasons come along as time goes by and I add them to my list…
These reasons aren’t the usual major health concerns, but they certainly are “perks” to enjoy!
- My clothes don’t get ashes or circle burns on them.
- My lipstick stays on.
- My purse isn’t full of loose tobacco.
- Hubby kisses me more often.
- My car smells nice.
- I never have to “bum one” from strangers.
- No over-full ashtrays to deal with.
- I love that I don’t have to quit anymore.
- Have I mentioned I smell pretty?
Do you have silly reasons to stay a non-smoker? Please send them to Not Pretending (to be sane), so I can add them to the list!
Enjoy your day 🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~ 🙂 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 thoughts on “Little-Known Reasons to Stay a Non-Smoker”
I need to concentrate on quitting first… lol. Love the blog!
I’m happy you like the blog! Before I quit, I blogged about everything from prior to the first few weeks.
If you’re interested you can click on the top menu on “Diary of a Nicotine Addict” to find probably more than you would ever want to read -LOL
Good Luck to you my friend 🙂
Thanks for sending a “new” reason! Make sure you tell him how nice he smells once in awhile – it will help him! J
Comments are closed.