My dearest readers,
A few posts ago I mentioned making a “Gratitude List” to help fight depression & subsequent attitudes that follow. Of course I am grateful for my dear hubby, family, and friends. This list would be miles long if I mentioned them all (and be very boring to read) so …
So this list is what I am also grateful for:
- My puppy (even though she is a complete and total pain in the butt, we adore each other)
- That I live in a time with indoor plumbing and electricity
- Hollywood Movies
- Small towns
- Retirement (I smile every time I remember that I am!)
- Board meetings are only once per month
- Novels – even the monstrosity I have written for the past three years now.
- My blog. It saved my sanity in 2011-2012. (OK, but at least most of it)
- I have the means now to see my BFF every year. (She lives 2,000 miles away.)
I cannot leave out the most important thing I am grateful for – a loving God and a VERY hard-working, ever patient, guardian angel. I’ve never met him, but I know he is there. Always ready to protect me from (myself mostly), and kick my butt when he has had it with my stupidity and needs to get my attention.
I imagine he looks formidable and handsome – like Ving Rhames.
I am also grateful for so many little, silly things. Maybe someday I’ll put together that list for Thursday’s Giggles and Bits. It’s a thought!
♥ TTFN ♥