Jodi (et al.)
All of these persona’s blog here. If you have followed along for a while, you may have “met” most of them. They ALL have something to say. I keep a notebook to jot down ideas, research, topics & whatnot, I some of the stuff in there amazes me, obviously written by et al.
This is why I should not:
- Get a Tattoo. Who would get to decide? We would be mortified by any image that suited another.
- Go to Las Vegas. Not to mention any names, but one of us is a bit sleazy, one of us is a compulsive gambler, and who knows what kind of trouble the Goth one would cause.
- Get Married. My poor husband Bruce. Every evening when he leaves work, he has no clue who he is coming home to. He is exhausted.
- Work with Alzheimer’s patients. Those poor souls have enough confusion in their lives. They certainly don’t need us.
- Go anywhere without a GPS: Not a single one of us has any sense of direction. I mean none… whatsoever.
- Have the combination to the gun safe: The Government could learn from Bruce and the boys about keeping top-secret information from getting into the wrong hands.
Hey! Who are you calling “a bit sleazy” you sanctimonious witch! I think you’re jealous because Bruce absolutely adores me. All you want to do is work and blog. And nap, like now. And do-tell, who is the gambler?