Every Thanksgiving I take inventory of the things I am thankful for. The list is incomplete every year because I can’t think of everything at once. What matters is that I acknowledge and be grateful for what I have:
- My kind, loving and handsome hubby & his terrific family
- My 3 gorgeous granddaughters & 1 handsome grandson
- My large-breed puppy who is finally calming down a bit
- That the American people did not vote in a President that puts classified information on an unclassified/non-government network.
- The Independence Hall Quilters Guild in Arnold, CA
- The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Benefits Package
- My BFF, 2,000 miles away, and the technology to telephone, email, Skype and fly Southwest.
- That my daughter is not embarrassed to invite me to rock concerts
- All the blessings from Jehovah God – of which there are way too many to count.
Let me know what YOU are thankful for!
♥ TTFN ♥